Specialist products for the NHS
Health professionals in the NHS use our products with confidence in every care setting
The dementiacareproducts.co.uk website features a wide range of high quality, competitively priced daily living aids and specialist dementia products which are suitable for use in all healthcare settings. Our customer base already includes a number of major NHS hospitals across the country, as well as care homes, nursing homes and day care centres which want to create a more dementia friendly environment.
Key products in our range include purpose designed, high visibility signs to direct patients to important locations such as toilets, bathrooms and lounge areas, as well as decorative murals which add interest to blank walls and corridors. We’ve also had a positive response to our bathing and toileting aids such as coloured grab rails and raised toilet seats which can help to make life safer and more comfortable for people with dementia.
All products are easy to install and easy to keep clean in a hospital environment. Check out the website to see the full range. Let us know if you can’t see what you want as we are happy to try and source special orders.
We can also arrange for buyers to purchase through our bulk order system using an official purchase order.
Here’s how it works
Orders should be sent on official stationery and contain the following information:
· Details of the products for purchase, including product codes and quantity
· Name of organisation/location
· Invoice address
· Delivery address (if different from Invoice address)
· Contact name
· email address
· Telephone number
· Purchase Order number
Placing your order
You can place your order in the following ways:
Telephone: 0800 999 6659 from Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 5.00 pm.
Dementia Care Products
· We will require a copy of your Purchase Order before confirming the order
· Payment must be made within 30 days of placing the order
· If you require a pro forma invoice, please contact us by email at email@example.com or telephone on 0800 999 6659 from Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
We look forward to receiving your order.